Maria’s favorite Records of 2012
1. Here We Go Magic - A Different Ship (Secretly Canadian)
2. Flute Flies – Yes Means Maybe (Potluck/Pox World Empire)
3. Floating Action - Fake Blood (Removador/Harvest Recording)
4. Thee Oh Sees- Putrifiers II (In The Red)
5. AroarA - In the Pines (Self Release)
6. Dirty Projectors - Swing Low Magellan (Domino)
7. WAUMISS - Subtle for Flames (Little Ramona Records)
8. Lotus Plaza - Spooky Action at a Distance (Kranky)
9. Human Eyes - Guiding Eyes for the Blind (Weird Smear)
10. Whatever Brains - Whatever Brains (Self Release)
Reid’s Favorite Records of 2012
1. Spider Bags "Shake My Head"
2. White Fence/Ty Segall "Hair"
3. Damien Jurado "Maraqopa"
4. Tame Impala "Lonerism"
5. Dirty Projectors "Swing Lo Magellan"
6. Royal Bangs "Better Luck Next Life"
7. Dan Melchoir "The Backward Path"
8. Matthew E. White "Big Inner"
9. Floating Action "Fake Blood"
10. Bo White "Same Deal/New Patrones"
John’s Favorite Records of 2012
1. Subtle for Flames by Waumiss
2. Ten Million Years and Eight Minutes by Caltrop
3. Astral Castle by Mechanical River
4. Dead Sound 7” by Robes
5. I Want What You Want by Jennifer O’Conner
6. Sweet Hear Sweet Light by Spiritualized
7. Made for Better Things by Secular Joy
8. Wyatt EP by T0W3RS
9. Guiding Eyes for the Blind by The Human Eyes
10. Brer Rabbit by Gross Ghost
Potluck and Pox World Empire are pleased to co-release Yes Means Maybe, the new full-length by The Flute Flies.
The Flute Flies are Ivan Howard (The Rosebuds), Reid Johnson ((Schooner) & Zeno Gill (The Sames/Pound of Miracles). Yes Means Maybe, their debut, is available for a pay-what-you-want download --ALL proceeds go to Cytunes.org to fight cancer.